آهود، آحود

23:12

Well, It's a log time I'm struggling with this magic bullet of modern age to find a way to re-change the previous posted coutes, but It seems so like a real world in which you cannot change what you've done, said or thought. I was wondering it just like the reallity in which I cannot UNDO CUT, COPY and PASTE.... or just like the world I am used to living with [Computers].

And I've heard last night that my JOTTINGs [The word is borrowed from a friend of a friend] would not be seen under non-Arabic-Enabled version of Windows. This is a mess, not for me, but for dears in Microsoft; God bless them for least things we have. I wish all friends (I don't know if I have one) have an Arabic-Enabled version of windows [ just to check my jottings! ].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home